If you have made genuine errors in your application, such as missing a document, the Home Office will usually refund the application fee and you’ll need to resubmit an application once you’ve corrected any errors.
On the other hand, if any of the following is applicable you will need to wait at least 6 months before you can re-apply and you won’t receive a refund for your application fee:
- You submitted false documentation
- Your HR and internal processes are not sufficient to comply with your sponsorship duties
- You do not meet the requirements to be a sponsor in the category you applied
- You do not trade in the UK
- You are legally prohibited from becoming a director of a company in the UK