Who can visit the UK?
Anyone can apply to visit the UK, but some nationalities require prior entry clearance (a visa) before travelling even for a short period. Visitor visas are normally valid for six months and permit multiple entries into the UK.
To be able to travel to the UK on a visitor visa, you must:
- intend to leave at the end of your visit;
- plan to stay for no more than six months;
- be able to support and accommodate yourself without working;
- be able to meet the cost of your return journey.
How we can help
Immigration law can be complex, which is why it is important to speak to an experienced lawyer as soon as possible to discuss your situation. Latitude Law are experts in assisting you with your application to visit family in the UK.
Our visitor visa services include:
- optimising your chances of success where you have previously been refused a visit visa;
- preparing for an application;
- helping you compile the correct supporting documentation;
- challenging refusals through judicial review.
We will be available to provide legal support and guidance at every stage of the application process, doing everything we can to give you the best possible chance of a successful application for temporary UK residence.
Why choose Latitude Law?
We know how difficult it can be having family in a different country, which is why our team of experienced solicitors, who have many years’ experience in immigration law, will do all they can to help your visitor visa application be successful.