Can family members join me in the UK on an ancestry visa?

If your family members are from outside of the UK, they must apply to join you. A ‘dependant’ can be classified as a partner, child under the age of 18, or a child over the age of 18 if they’re currently in the UK as a dependant.

If family members who are currently outside of the UK want to join you, they’ll need to apply separately here. In order to apply, they’ll need to have their biometric information taken at a visa application centre.