What documents must be provided when applying under the Intra-company routes?
You will need to provide the following documents when you apply for a Intra-company visa:
- A valid passport, or another recognised travel document (with at least one blank page)
- A copy of your CoS
- Tuberculosis test results if you are arriving from a country where you have to take the test
- Details of job and salary
- Evidence that you can meet the maintenance requirements if your employer doesn’t certify this
- Details of your training programme if you’re applying for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa
The Home Office may ask for additional documents as part of your application process such as payslips for the last 12 months as evidence that you are genuinely employed by the company.