What are the costs of applying for an Intra-company Transfer visa?

For employers applying for an intra-company transfer visa, you will need to pay for assigning a Certificate of Sponsorship. In certain circumstances, you will also need to pay the Immigration Skills Charge for long term migrant workers. The employer or employee will also be required to pay the Home Office application fee and Immigration Health Surcharge. Other additional charges may apply for premium services, such as the priority service.