What are the two types of Intra-company Transfer visa?

The two types of intra-company transfer visa are for long term staff and graduate trainees.

You may be eligible to apply as long term staff if you are transferring to a role in the UK where you’ve had previous experience working for the business. If you’re arriving as long term staff, you’ll need to have worked at the company for a minimum of 12 months before you apply. Alternatively, the business will need to pay you a salary of at least £73,900.

The other intra-company transfer option is as a graduate trainee, which is for graduate trainee programmes for specialist roles. To be eligible, you’ll need to have recently graduated and been working for the overseas employer for a minimum of three months.

Related questions…