nQ legal ® is a commercial law and consultancy firm based in Manchester. Latitude Law is proud to partner this exciting company which offers business services across the entertainment, retail & leisure, sporting, and creative sectors.
nQ legal specialise in matters involving venues live events, leisure, talent, content, brands, technology, sports, and music.
They provide legal advice and support services to businesses and individuals in relation to commercial contracts, HR, real estate, intellectual property, and transactional work (buying & selling businesses) across a diverse client base.
Over the last three decades nQ legal have specialised in advising on all legal aspects of venue development, operation, management and commercial exploitation, and on all aspects around live events.
nQ legal are also frequently involved in advising on commercial and contractual matters in football and other sports, from grassroots right the way through to elite level (for example they work with clubs and represent athletes in football’s English Premier League and English Football League, and in the England Netball Superleague).
nQ legal are the official legal services partner of the Association of Event Venues (AEV), and also the official legal partner of the current England Netball Superleague Champions, Manchester Thunder.
Sector specific work includes:
- Talent management and commercialisation (including in sport / music / media)
- Creative businesses
- Contractual and regulatory issues in sport generally, and football in particular
- Online and bricks & mortar retail
- Venue tendering and new business initiatives
- Venue management and operation contracts
- Commercial rights exploitation including ticketing, sponsorship, advertising, food & beverage, merchandising and hospitality
- Subsidiary arrangements with sports tenants (football, ice hockey, basketball, etc)
- Naming rights deals
- Promoter & venue hire agreements
- Intellectual property issues – identification, protection and exploitation
- Media coverage, including broadcast rights
- Infrastructure, goods and services procurement arrangements
- Martyn’s Law, the incoming security and anti-terrorism legislation aimed at enhancing national security and reducing the risk to the public from terrorism, by the protection of publicly accessible places, including venues.
nQ legal offer a partner-led service and to whom clients have 24/7 access. Their range of expertise and their network of contacts & industry experts, which they have built over many years, means that we are confident they will be able to help you, no matter what your query or concern is.
Clients also have access to their unique offering, nQ Advance ™ , their trusted panel of business and performance experts with whom they have worked over many years.
If you have a query, please do get in touch: contact Tony Brook on +44 (0)7703 187236 and at email@example.com or Carol Thompson on +44 (0)7825 216608 and at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be happy to help.