What documents must be provided when applying for a Sportsperson visa?
The following documents must be provided when applying for a Sportsperson visa:
- A valid passport or equivalent travel documentation
- Proof that you meet the English Language requirements
- An endorsement letter from your sport’s governing body
- Evidence that you have sufficient funds to meet the maintenance requirement
- Your Certificate of Sponsorship reference number
The Home Office may also request additional documents depending on where you’re applying from or if you’re switching to a Sportsperson visa from another category.
You may also be required to provide tuberculous test results if you have been living in a country where you have to take the test.