What documents must I provide during my Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa application?

You must provide the following documents when applying for a Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa:

  • Certificate of Sponsorship reference number
  • Proof that you have the required amount of personal savings
  • Proof that you meet the English Language requirement
  • Valid passport or travel document with a blank page for your visa
  • Proof of your travel history if required
  • Tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where it’s a requirement

You may also be asked to provide additional documents to support your application.

Related questions…