What documents must I provide when applying for a T2 Minister of Religion visa application?
You must provide the following documents when applying for a T2 Minister of Religion visa:
- Certificate of Sponsorship reference number
- Proof that you have the required amount of personal savings
- Proof that you meet the English Language requirement
- Valid passport or travel document with a blank page for your visa
- Proof of your travel history if required
- Tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where it’s a requirement
You may also be asked to provide additional documents to support your application.