What courses are available for students?
You will generally be eligible to apply for a student visa if you are studying one of the following:
- full-time qualification to at least RQF level 3 in England, Wales or Northern Ireland (level 6 of the SCQF in Scotland).
- part-time qualification to at least RQF level 7 in England, Wales or Northern Ireland (level 11 SCQF in Scotland)
- a short-term overseas course of degree level study that’s equal to a UK higher education course and is being run by an overseas higher education institution
- an aviation licence, rating or certificate issued by the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority
- a recognised foundation programme as a postgraduate doctor or dentist
- an English language course at level B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages