What courses are available for students on a Tier 4 visa?

You will generally be eligible to apply for a student visa if you are studying one of the following:

  • full-time qualification to at least level 6 on the Ofqual register
  • part-time qualification to at least level 7 on the Ofqual register
  • an overseas course of degree level study that’s equal to a UK higher education course and is being run by an overseas higher education institution
  • full-time course, with at least 15 hours per week of organised daytime study, to at least level 3 on the Ofqual register
  • a recognised foundation programme as a postgraduate doctor or dentist
  • an English language course at level B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages

Related questions…