What documents must be provided when applying for a Tier 4 (Study) visa?
You must provide the following documents when applying for a Tier 4 (Student) visa:
- A valid passport or other travel document, with at least one blank page for your visa
- Evidence that you have been accepted on to a relevant course of study at an approved institution, such as by providing your CaS
- Evidence that you can meet the required English language level, if required
- Evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course and maintain yourself in the UK
- Tuberculosis test certificate if you’re arriving from a country where the test is required
If you are applying a Tier 4 (Child), you will also need proof of parental or other legal guardian consent to study in the UK.