What documents must be provided when applying for a Student visa?
You must provide the following documents when applying for a Student visa:
- A valid passport or other travel document, with at least one blank page for your visa
- Evidence that you have been accepted on to a relevant course of study at an approved institution, such as by providing your CaS·
- Evidence that you can meet the required English language level if required
- Evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course and maintain yourself in the UK
- Tuberculosis test certificate if you’re arriving from a country where the test is required
If you are applying a Child Student you will also need proof of parental or other legal guardian consent to study in the UK.
Other documents may be required depending on the course you are studying and if you are relying on any financial sponsorship.