Do I need to demonstrate Knowledge of the English Language as a Sole Representative of an Overseas Company?

You will need to demonstrate you have a sufficient knowledge of English when you apply as a Sole Representative. This can be proved by taking an approved English Language Test or holding an academic qualification that was taught in English and is the equivalent of a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD.