Can I switch to a Sportsperson visa?

You may be eligible to switch to the Tier 2 (Sportsperson) category if you have been in the UK and granted leave as one of the following, subject to exclusions:

  • Tier 1 Migrant
  • Tier 2 Migrant
  • A representative of an Overseas Company
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker)
  • Tier 4 Migrant, or the partner of a Tier 4 Migrant

For more details on switching immigration category from within the UK, read our guide here.

Related questions…