Can I switch to a Global Talent visa?

You can switch to the Global Talent category if you’re already in the UK on an Entrepreneur, Investor, Skilled worker or Temporary Worker visa (in certain cases). However, you cannot apply to switch to an Exceptional Talent visa from within the UK and must leave the UK to apply from abroad.

Learn more about switching immigration category while present in the UK here.