Can I extend my ICT visa?
You will be able to extend your stay in the UK, on the Intra Company Transfer (ICT) route, up to a maximum period of:
- 5 years in any 6-year period, if you are paid less than £73,900 per year; OR
- 9 years in any 10-year period if you are paid £73,900 or more per year.
In order to qualify for an extension, you will need to evidence that:
- You have the same job as when you were given your previous permission to enter/stay in the UK;
- Your job is in the same occupation code, as when you were given you previous permission to enter/stay in the UK;
- You are still working for the employer who gave your Certificate of Sponsorship;
- You have not reached the total maximum total of stay.