Can family members join me in the UK on an Intra-company Transfer visa?

A husband, wife, partner or child under 18 can join you in the UK on a Tier 2 (ICT) visa. Each family member must have a valid visa if they’re arriving from outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland.

When applying to bring dependants to the UK, you must demonstrate that each family member has at least £630 available, in addition to the £945 to support yourself. The only exception to the savings requirement is if you have an approved ‘A-rated’ sponsor, or your employer will provide the £630 to each dependant.

Related questions…