What if I’ve been issued with a visa but cannot travel during its validity?

At present the Home Office has not made special arrangements to deal with this issue.  You’ll need to apply for a replacement visa to enable you to travel to the UK, and pay a £154 fee; we would expect measures to be introduced to deal with this problem in due course; you should check with us, or consult the gov.uk website for information.