My application has been successful, and I have received a vignette in my passport, allowing me to enter the UK in the next 30 days, but I am unable to travel due to travel bans. What should I do?

It has been agreed that if an individual’s 30-day visa to travel to the UK for work, study or to join family has expired, or is about to expire, a replacement visa with revised validity dates valid for up to 90 days may be requested free of charge until the end of 2020. Affected customers will need to contact the UKVI Coronavirus Immigration Help Centre. Full details of the Help Centre and how to make a request can be found online; speak to one of our experts for more details.