I have applied for a Student or Child Student Visa (including Tier 4 visas) and are awaiting for a decision on my application.
You can start your course or studies before your visa application has been decided if:
- Your sponsor is a Student sponsor
- You have been given a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)
- You submitted your application before your current visa expired and show your sponsor evidence of this
- The course you start is the same as the one listed on your CAS
- You have a valid Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate, if required.
If your application is eventually rejected as invalid, or refused, you must stop your course or studies.