I am in the UK on a Skilled Worker visa as a high earner, but my salary has been reduced to an amount below the high earner threshold. What should I do?

If your salary is reduced to a level below the higher rate threshold, a new Skilled Worker application must be made. This must supported by a COS, but a resident labour market test does not need to be performed.

There must be strong justification provided to explain the reduction in salary.