I am a Short-term student and my leave is due to expire. What can I do?

If your leave is due to expire and you will be unable to leave the UK on time due to Covid travel restrictions, you can apply for a temporary extension of leave by filling in the COVID-19 UK Visas & Immigration form. You will need to provide explanation of why you cannot leave the UK.

The previous concession allowing short-term students to switch into the Student route in-country no longer exists, and it is not possible to extend your short-term student leave in country.