Can I apply for Student visa in-country due to Covid-19?

If you have existing leave as a student, you can apply in-country for student leave providing you do this before you current leave expires. You may also be able to apply if you were unable to leave the UK and have been granted exceptional assurance. The concession allowing visitors and short-term students to switch to the Student category in-country has now been removed.

If you would like advice regarding whether you are able to apply for a Student visa in-country, speak to one of our specialist team.